This issue focuses on the VMware 2V0-51.21 exam, 2V0-51.21 dumps, and 2V0-51.21 exam questions, hoping to help you.
There is no VMware 2V0-51.21 exam that can’t pass, only people who don’t understand the 2V0-51.21 exam method! New VMware 2V0-51.21 dumps 2022 https://www.pass4itsure.com/2v0-51-21.html (Optional PDF+VCE mode)
As VMware certification becomes a megatrend, the entire industry is growing. In this era when technology is king, its importance can be imagined.
The following is a detailed answer, I hope to bring help.
VMware 2V0-51.21 exam, Professional VMware Horizon 8.X
VMware Professional Horizon 8. x (2V0-51.21)
- 125 MINUTES (examination time)
- 60 QUESTIONS (total exam questions)
- $250 USD (exam fee)
How to find accurate VMware 2V0-51.21 dumps
For the VMware 2V0-51.21 exam, the first step to success is to obtain a real 2V0-51.21 dump.
- With keywords
Using the exam name, search for “2V0-51.21 dumps”, “2V0-51.21 exam”, “Professional VMware Horizon 8.X”, etc. Find the dumps that meet your requirements.
- User Reviews
You can understand and filter 2V0-51.21 dumps comments, social media user comments (Youtube/Instagram Focus).
Here we recommend you Pass4itSure 2V0-51.21 dumps, a big brand with low price and good evaluation, worthy of your choice.
New VMware 2V0-51.21 practice test online
Use our online practice exam test to assess your readiness for the VMware 2V0-51.21 certification exam in advance.
1. Which two capabilities are supported by VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Application Profiler? (Choose two.)
A. It allows individual user personalization of applications.
B. It allows creation of computer templates.
C. It allows third-party user personalization of applications.
D. It allows creation of application-specific predefined settings.
E. It analyzes registry and file system location settings for an application.
2. Which storage product allows the pooling of resources to create datastores in a Software Defined Datacenter?
A. VMware VMFS
B. VMware vSAN
C. VMware Storage I/O Control
D. VMware HCI Mesh
3. To reduce the risk of users downloading malware to the corporate network, an administrator wants to allow end users to open only intranet websites inside their virtual desktop.
Additionally, the administrator wants to configure all other URLs to automatically open in a browser on the end-user\\’s client machine. Which steps should the administrator take to meet the requirements? (Choose two.)
A. Enable the URL Content Redirection feature on the desktop pool settings.
B. Enable the URL Content Redirection feature in Horizon Agent.
C. Configure group policy settings to indicate how Horizon Agent redirects the URL.
D. Enable secure website settings in the Global Settings Security menu.
E. Disable the Allow External Website feature in Horizon Agent.
4. What are three valid options to store Horizon events? (Choose three.)
A. flat files
B. MS SQL
5. An administrator recently deployed a Horizon pod with external access using Unified Access Gateway (UAG). While trying to launch VDI form an External network, VDI launched with a black screen and then disconnects.
The administrator has validated the port requirement and all other required ports are open. Users are able to connect internally using the connection server URL. While reviewing the UAG logs, the administrator found that the Blast connection is hitting the Connection Server instead of VDI IP.
What should the administrator do to resolve the issue?
A. Disable the Tunnel and Gateways in Connection Server.
B. Enable Tunnel in UAG.
C. Update the Blast External URL in UAG with port number.
D. Upload the Blast Proxy Certificate in Horizon Edge Settings.
6. An administrator configured a virtual machine to use an NVIDIA card but the virtual machine is not starting up. What could be the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
A. No suitable host could be found.
B. Not all memory has been reserved on the VM.
C. Not all CPU has been reserved on the VM.
D. The Desktop Pool doesn\\’t support 3D cards.
E. 3D graphics cannot be used with local storage.
7. An administrator wants to ensure users can access an application that uses .NET 3.0 for desktops available on Horizon On-premises and on Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
Which two options would achieve this requirement? (Choose two.)
A. Create a ThinApp package and provision it with App Volumes.
B. Install the application on the primary image.
C. Copy the vmdk and .json file to the Azure storage.
D. Capture the application in App Volumes.
E. Copy the vhd and .json file to the Azure storage.
8. A Horizon administrator does not see the health status for the Unified Access Gateways (UAG) they configured in the Horizon Console. What two options could be causing the issue? (Choose two.)
A. The firewall hasn\\’t has been configured properly to allow traffic on port 443.
B. The pod needs to be added to the Cloud Pod Federation.
C. The Connection Server needs to be rebooted.
D. Another license is needed for the UAG health overview.
E. The name entered in the Horizon console doesn\\’t match up with the system name in UAG.
9. An administrator sees a lot of instant-clone template VM\\’s that are not in use anymore in Center. What tool needs to be used to clean up old templates?
10. After creating a new desktop pool that contains customization specifications, a Horizon administrator sees the following message in the VMware Horizon event database:
Provisioning error occurred for Machine Machine_Name: Customization failed for Machine
Which two could be the cause of the issue? (Choose two.)
A. The customization specification has been renamed or deleted.
B. Desktops can only be customized after the end-user logs into the virtual machine.
C. The compute account of the template has been removed from the Active Directory.
D. The administrator does not have sufficient permissions to access the customization specification.
E. Desktop pool provisioning is disabled.
Drag and drop the codecs supported by Blast on the left to the appropriate use case on the right.
Select and Place:
12. Which of the following statements are true about Application Profiler?
A. VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Agent and the Application Profiler cannot be installed on the same machine.
B. Application Profiler is installed using VMware Dynamic Environment Manager Enterprise Setup Wizard and explicitly selecting local drive installation.
C. Application Profiler is installed automatically when installing VMware Dynamic Environment Manager FlexEngine.
D. Application Profiler is installed automatically when installing Dynamic Environment Manager Management Console.
latest Google Drive – free VMware 2V0-51.21 dumsp pdf
free VMware 2V0-51.21 pdf https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rG5Guip6w6iPsY2Uh24qzMlQvaXNKsGD/view?usp=sharing
Links to practice questions for other VMware certified popular exams:
For the 2V0-51.21 exam, I have already said what I should say. The rest is up to individual effort.
The more you practice, the more confidence you gain, and as much as you try VMware 2V0-51.21 dumps questions, success is yours.
The most useful and updated complete VMware 2V0-51.21 dumps https://www.pass4itsure.com/2v0-51-21.html can help you.